Allworx® Family of Products
Award-winning phone systems for businesses
Whether your business has 10 employees at a single site or hundreds
of employees at multiple sites, traditional phones lines, VoIP lines, T1 or
T1/PRI, Allworx has a solution designed with your business in mind.
Award-winning phone systems for businesses 2011.
Key advantages for businesses
Allworx gives you the largest set of traditional telephone capabilities of any
VoIP solution in its class! Many companies claim that they are the best or the
easiest, but few can back up these claims.
- SIP before SIP was cool — ten years ago, our systems weredesigned to be exclusively SIP based. That decision is what makes Allworx the market leader in IP based phone systems.
- Intelligence creates power — presence management, caller ID based routing, unlimited call routes, unlimited devices, unifiedmessaging and more create a powerful foundation for your business communications.
- Mobility in so many ways — from remote phones to Advanced Multi-site serving up to 99 other locations, to Reach™, a SIP based mobile phone application, Allworx gives you many ways to connect remote locations or employees together.
- Features as required — powerful features like Automatic Call Distribution*, Advanced Multi-Site†, Call Assistant™, Conference Center, Reach™, Interact™ and TAPI are activated easily via software keys … add them as you need them.
- Lowest expansion cost — with no need for gateways,expansion cards or other third-party products, Allworx has the lowest total cost as you grow.
- Proven savings — with SIP trunks, remote phones or Advanced Multi-Site for multiple offices, expanding your options between sites lowers operating costs. Quick user adoption minimizes training costs for new employees.
- Hassle free remote access — remote users connect instantly using ordinary broadband connections and without extra hardware, software or cost.
- Sensibly priced options —software options are priced so they won’t break the bank or incur recurring monthly or annual maintenance charges.
- Know your long term costs — Allworx pricing is straightforward and uncomplicated. Optional extended hardware warranties and/or software upgrade keys are available for every budget.
- Same features, same operation — calls continue to work like your traditional phone system, so the switch to an Allworx system is transparent.
- Disaster recovery — multiple options help to see you through critical situations.
- Energy savings with less hassle — our products are designed to use fewer parts, and with fewer parts fewer things go wrong, they use less energy and have lower energy costs.
- Easiest to use — a choice of Allworx phones with multiple configurations means you can replace what you have today without fear. Intelligent design makes the Allworx system incredibly easy to use and administer.
- Simple transition — intuitive user interfaces assure that both administrators and users will smoothly learn all the capabilities of the new system without skipping a beat.
- Easiest to grow — add phones without costly hardware cards or software. Installation is complete in minutes or hours rather than days.
- Features that match our customers — from schools to real estate to health care, Allworx continues to listen and consistently develops new features that exceed every need.
- Strict control — from design to manufacture, to inspection, delivery, and support in the field, our strict controls and attention to every detail ensure only the highest quality product is installed.
- Warranty options — we offer cost-effective warranty options that can be maintained throughout the life of the system. We understand that quality and peace of mind go hand in hand.
Allworx systems for almost every size business
Select the right server for the number of users, and then add switches and phones to
match your needs. It has never been easier to build the perfect phone system.
- Designed for companies of up to 250 employees per site
- Works with fully integrated T1/PRI, traditional CO and VoIP (SIP)
- Designed for companies of up to 60 employees per site
- Works with traditional CO and VoIP (SIP)
- Designed for very small businesses (VSB) with up to 12 employees
- Works with traditional CO lines and SIP trunks
Px 6/2 Expander*
- Plug-and-play expander connects extra traditional phone lines and stations to the Allworx System over LAN or WAN
- Compatible with the 48x and 6x, each provides six FXO ports and two FXS ports
- Up to three expander units can be connected to 6x and 48x (*Not supported on the 6×12)
- 20-Port 10/100/1000 Base-T, four TP/(100/1G) SFP Combo, two (100/1G) SFP
- PoE+ L2 Plus Managed Switch
- 44-Port 10/100/1000 Base-T, four TP/(100/1G) SFP Combo
- PoE+ L2 Plus Managed Switch
Allworx Product Family
- Sophisticated, flexible top-of-the-line phone with 24 programmable function keys
- Huge and easy-to-read 192 × 64 graphical backlit display
- Includes a high-fidelity voice handset,hands-free speakerphone, built-in headset Connectivity and an integrated Ethernet
Tx 92/24 Expander
- Simple plug-and-play configuration with automatic detection
- Connect up to three Expanders and grow to 48, 72, or 96 programmable function keys
- Powered from the 9224 phone, no additional power needed
- Sophisticated, flexible phone — perfect for employees who make or receive a high volume of calls
- High resolution full backlit display with adjustable brightness
- 12 programmable function keys
- Supports multiple telephone lines
- Includes a high-fidelity voice handset, hands-free speakerphone, built-in headset connectivity and an integrated Ethernet switch, PoE
9204 & 9204G
- Four programmable function keys
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet switch(9204G)
- 10/100 Ethernet switch (9204)
- Easy-to-read 192×64 graphical backlit display
- Full-duplex speakerphone conferencing
- Compact size for small workspaces
- 2 call appearance buttons
- Easy-to-read 128 × 36 display
- 10/100 Switch
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Wall mountable
- Bright ringing and off hook status indicator
- Plug-and-play headset connectivity
Boost productivity with Allworx software
Allworx servers are built to provide additional specific applications without any
additional hardware cost or complexity. Order only what you need, pay for it
only once, and add real value.
Optional Software Features
- Communicate as one organization
- Global directory with global voicemail
- Uniform flexible numbering with park and page across sites
- Transfer and receive calls from anywhere
- Visual handset status from remote locations
- Disaster recovery, automatic failover
- Distribute incoming calls effectively and fairly
- Linear priority, round robin, longest idle, ring all
- Agent login from any phone for maximum flexibility
- Any remote Allworx handset user can be an agent
- Supervisor status reports online; export call detail reports
- Supervisor management of queues and agents
- Comprehensive reports: agent productivity, abandoned calls, and many more
- Make and receive calls from anywhere with iOS or Android
- Use Wi-Fi or cellular data
- Display/search Allworx users and local contacts
- Extensive call history
- View and change presence setting
- Manage, send, reply and forward voicemails
- One-time license fee for 1, 5 and 10 users
- Supported on Software 7.5 or beyond
- Flexible PC-based call control applications
- Intelligence on every call with screen pops
- Answer and hold calls from your PC
- Interact Pro offers PC-based call control
- Interact Attendant offers full call processing
- PC-based attendant console
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface
- Seamless integration with any Allworx phone
- “Drag-and-drop” call processing
- Displays incoming and outgoing calls, outside lines, phone status for all users — including remote and multi-site users
- Record any call with the click of a mouse
- Active calls shows all system calls
- Call history displays outgoing and incoming calls with sort and one-click dial
- Supports Microsoft TAPI for Caller ID screen pops
- Secure conferencing — ID and password protection
- Centralized scheduling and moderation of calls
- Full administrative view of users and conferences
- Set up conference calls 24/7
- Easy-to-use graphic user interface
- Seamless integration with Allworx systems and phones
- Ability to create recurring conference calls
- Backup and restore anytime day or night
- Backup multiple servers simultaneously
- Backups can be made to centralized secure data centers
- Runs as a Windows service
Dual Language Support
- Play prompts to multi-lingual customers
- English, Castilian Spanish and French Canadian
The right solution for you
Allworx systems offer effortless
communication — combining high
standards that maintain consistent
quality and reliability with cost savings
that provide short- and long-term value.
Most importantly, forward thinking
guarantees continued innovation,
developed by people who focus on
serving the customer.
At Allworx, we concentrate on our
customers’ businesses and their
employees’ productivity. With their
input, we create tailored solutions,
driven by the unique requirements of
each customer. The resulting products
offer an uncomplicated approach to
telecommunications with business
advantages for our customers.
We understand and exceed expectations
When it comes to understanding and exceeding customers expectations, no one
does it better than Allworx. All our systems are designed and manufactured with
five key attributes, each of equal importance:
- Customer Focus